Location::: NJ-New Jersey/Woodcliff Lake
Duration::: 12+ months
• The DevOps Implementer will collaborate with multiple business organizations and IT operations teams to create a methodology and process by which applications can be introduced into the environment following a continuous integration model.
• This position will implement the source control system, branch management, and release deployment mechanisms applying to Development through Production environments with traceability of all releases.
• This includes overseeing the build-out of environments and deployment scripts and processes.
• Lead deployment planning meetings and work with project teams to identify and mitigate risks.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT Operations role required
• Minimum 2 years in a managerial or supervisory role required
Skills and Knowledge:
• Accustomed to implementation of DevOps environment(s) within an Agile organization - best practices, guidelines, and strategies
• Must possess experience designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting, and problem solving in complex server environments, working collaboratively with applications, network and systems teams to resolve problems.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to present technical information to all levels of audience and the ability to organize and present information in a training setting.
• Must have knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Builds, Automated Deployments, Code Quality Scans, Source Code Repositories, Automated Testing
Ideal candidate will have skill in:
• Team Foundation Server (TFS) source code control & build management.
• Advanced scripting capabilities in PowerShell, SQL, TFS command line.
• Version control tools using branching strategies.
• Performance tuning and monitoring using tools like SCOM.
• Environment Automation and implementation of toolset necessary for CI/CD
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux Server environments
• Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environment, Azure cloud environment
• Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and capable of translating business requirements into information systems solutions.
• Experience in implementing a unit testing structure, reporting, and feedback across multiple projects.
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
(Technical Resource Specialist)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone Number: 4083170856 Ext::145
Direct Number: 4083515412
Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this position.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment