Software Quality Assurance Analyst with state Client experience
Need state Client experience
Ø requires a Software Quality Analyst 3 (SQAA3) to build and support automated testing frameworks and tests that will be used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established standards. This position will not perform the functions of a Software Tester in the Software Development Service Category.
Ø This position will report to the Bureau Chief of Application Development and Support and IT Manager in the Information Technology Services Division (ITSD). This position will be interacting with ITSD management and Division of Welfare business stakeholders regularly to provide progress and receive feedback. ITSD is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering the systems and software necessary to support the Division of Welfare's business objectives. The Division of Welfare is responsible for administering the SNAP (Food Stamps), Medicaid, AABD Cash, TAFI (cash assistance), and Child Care, and Child Support programs. A number of automated systems support eligibility determination and case management activities for these programs.
Ø The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will build (write code) and support automated testing with a specific emphasis on the creation, execution, and management of automated tests across all levels of testing including: unit, functional, integration, user acceptance, and Production deployment validation testing.
Ø IDHW seeks a candidate with demonstrated skills and experience in building automated testing frameworks. The candidate needs to have experience and expertise in creating test plans and test scripts from the customer's perspective to ensure that automation is delivering the intended results, as well as satisfying the specified business requirements. They will build automation to meet the technical needs of reusability, sustainability, open standards, and get the maximum return on the investment in automation.
This project is being developed using the Scrum (Agile) development methodology. The candidate should have demonstrated experience with executing and managing automated testing in an Agile development environment.
The person filling this position should have the ability to do the following assignments:
· Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures.
· Understand test plans, test scripts, test cases, and links that connect to requirements and done criteria.
· Manage Test Case Repository and maintain test cases up-to-date.
· Participate in collaborative working sessions to develop test plans and test criteria.
· Design Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and Jenkins infrastructure.
· Be responsible for maintaining automation framework and regression test suites.
· Be responsible for the planning and control of test environments.
· Assist development teams to plan, build, and execute automated tests.
· • Analyze and interact with complex sets of automated test assets and provide insights into alternatives or improvements to test systems, test framework components, test databases, and test servers.
· Provide solutions and recommendations for execution of automated tests and troubleshoot test failures.
· Provide user-friendly reporting framework for the automated test results in the areas of QA, UAT, Business, and IT Management.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment